Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas cheer..







I just had to share a bit of our Christmas cheer around the place.
I found this woodland creature wrap at David Jones while shopping with my mother in law. How could I possibly resist those bitty owls with party hats? Or squirrels with scarves?

The "free radicals" (thanks, Leonie!) have had a marvelous time wrapping pressies and stowing them away under the tree. I think they are getting the concept of giving - which is lovely.

I'm feeling a bit more on top of things now after a LARGE tidy up around the house with hubby. We have dinner guests tonight and tomorrow and didn't want to share our filth with them. Dinner in a brothel is probably frowned upon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mom said...

Your tree and presents look so warm and country and happy. Guess "warm" is a bit of a four letter word to you, huh? I love the paper with the owls on it, perfect for Getsy's year of the owl. And I recognized the Santa candy cane holder from here. Thanks for sharing all of this. XXOO