Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Climbing a mountain.

I fed this.


(he who sports two little teethies!!)

I did this.

(got it yesterday from the hire to by place in Toowoomba - yay!)

And now.. I am tackling this! Holy Crap!

all after a fairly sleepless night (poor little grizzly man with teethies) and before 6 a.m. Yes, that is the worlds largest cane basket underneath all of that. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN??
You would think that my children would be wrapped in tea towels for a lack of clean clothing, but most of this is from the Mr.
My housecleaner hasn't been here for 2 weeks and it shows. I better start drawing a line in it somewhere!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leonie Guld said...

Arrr....."Mount Washmore!!!" It's so dam relentless....xx

Tanya said...

oh, so other peoples laundys look like mine! I might show this photo to my family!!

Anonymous said...

Groan, washmonster moved in to our house too...does anyone know how to keep it under control? Ive heard they can grow under children's beds if not carefully monitored.